Have a Blast with Fun for All, All for Fun Sports Camp!
We will be working to keep your children as safe as possible for the duration of camp. We are creating new activities that will follow all CDC guidelines for COVID 19, but also give your child the chance to play around their friends!
Please note, Fun for All. All for Fun Summer camp is an outdoor & indoor camp. Campers will begin the day outdoors playing a variety of field games & sports and then will finish off the day playing inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse (formerly known as the Discovery Sports Center).
What we're doing:
- We will be performing temperature checks on our entire staff daily.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask at all times when not actively playing with the campers.
- We will be sanitizing the equipment the campers are using before, and after, use.
- Campers will be participating in mandatory sanitizing/hand-washing breaks throughout the day.
- Campers will be put into groups of no-more than 10 campers (allowing room for 1 counselor and 1-2 counselors in training per group).
- We have trained our staff on proper cleaning procedures as well as other ways to prevent the spread of COVID.
What we ask of you:
- Every day you will be required to fill out a Daily Health Check Form that attests that a) Your child is not showing symptoms of COVID and b) Your child has not been exposed to COVID within the past 14 days. Campers will not be allowed to attend camp until this form is completed each morning. The link for this form will be sent out in your welcome email.
- Complete the Camper Health & Information Form 72 hours prior to the first day of camp. We will not be accepting papers, it must be done electronically.
- Campers must have a mask. Your child will be required to wear a mask when they are not participating in an activity. Children will not be required to wear a mask during physical play in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Campers bring their lunch. We will not be taking pre-orders and our cafe will remain closed.
- There will be a new Pick-Up/Drop-Off procedure that includes a curbside drop-off/pick-up after which children will immediately sanitize their hands at the sanitize station.
Please click here to see diagram!
- **Campers under five years old and individuals with underlying medical conditions shall obtain clearance from their primary care physician before attending camp.
|Week 1||June 21 - June 25|
|Week 2||June 28 - July 2|
|Week 3||July 5 - July 9|
|Week 4||July 12 - July 16|
|Week 5||July 19 - July 23|
|Week 6||July 26 - July 30|
|Week 7||August 2 - August 6|
|Week 8||August 9 - August 13|
|Week 9||August 16 - August 20|
|Week 10||August 23 - August 27|
We have many registration options to fit with your schedule!
|Full Day||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||$230|
|Half-Day (AM)||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||$140|
|Half-Day (PM)||1:00 PM - 4:00 PM||$140|
|Daily Option||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||$55/daily|
Multi-Week and Sibling Discounts are available and applied automatically at checkout
Who is this camp for?
Boys and Girls ages 3-13 that love staying active and playing fun, new sports and activities throughout their day!
Extended Care Available!
8:00am - 9:00am (morning)
4:00pm - 6:00pm (afternoon)
$10 per camper/hr
How to Register for your Summer Fun Today:
Step 1: Online Registration Coming Soon
*Please note that Online Registration only accepts Discover, VISA or MasterCard
Step 2: Health & Information Form
(Online Submission Only)
If your child does not attend a State of Maryland public or private school,
please complete the Maryland Department of Health & Mental Hygiene Immunization Form.
If your child must take medication while they attend camp,
please complete the Medication Administration Authorization Form
and have it signed by your child’s physician prior to the camp start date.
Step 3: Daily Health Check Form
Important Note: Camper Health & Information form must be completed online at least 72 hours
If you submit a request to withdraw prior to the start of camp, you will receive a refund minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee per week.