Winter Youth Outdoor Soccer League 2021
The Maryland Soccerplex Winter Outdoor League offers your team the chance to play together this winter with highly competitive competition and prices on our outstanding fields!
January 9 - March 7, 2021
SIX (6) games through 8 weeks!
Boys & Girls Divisions
2013 (8U) - 2003 (18U/HS)
- Games will be played Saturdays or Sundays beginning on January 9 or January 10 and will run through the week of March 6 and March 7.
- Teams will play a 6 game season over 8 weeks!
- Game times will be between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm. (Request for scheduling consideration can be submitted. We will do our best to fulfill your request)
- All games will be played on the synthetic turf fields at the Maryland SoccerPlex
Registration & Fees:
|2013||8U (7 v 7)||$ 599.00|
|2012||9U (7 v 7)||$ 599.00|
|2011||10U (7 v 7)||$ 599.00|
|2010||11U (7 v 7)||$ 599.00|
|2009||12U (7 v 7)||$ 599.00|
|2008||13U (7 v 7)||$ 680.00|
|2007||14U (7 v 7)||$ 680.00|
|2006||15U (7 v 7)||$ 680.00|
|2005||16U (7 v 7)||$ 680.00|
|2004||17U (7 v 7)||$ 680.00|
|2003||18U (7 v 7)||$ 680.00|
**We are aware of the recent update to the per field maximum that changed the maximum from 50 people per field to 25 per field. As of now we are planning on playing 7v7 for all age groups. We ask you to register your team now and we will be able to update you as we have more information.
Online registration only accepts VISA, Mastercard, or Discover. A deposit of $250 is needed to register the team. Full payment must be received before the first game.
Registration Deadline: Friday, December 4
Payment Deadline: Monday, December 7 (no exceptions)
|Boys Teams||Girls Teams|
|11U Go Premier Soccer||11U MoCo United|
|11U Flying Waffles||11U MRM Force|
|11U AVID Soccer Club Royals|
|12U CSA Nene Boys|
|12U MRM Blue 09 Boys Lions|
|12U MRM Rush GRAY||12U Bethesda S.C. ECNL 09|
|12U Silver Spring Warriors||12U LESC SPIRIT FC U12 Girls|
|12U Takoma Park Thunder|
|12U PSA White Team|
|12U LESA FC U12 Boys|
|13U Potomac Girls 08 White|
|13U Go Premier Soccer 08||13U OBGC Impact (7v7) (TWO)|
|13U Takoma Park Thunder||13U OBGC Impact (ONE)|
|13U AVID Soccer Club Sharks||13U Potomac S. A. Blue|
|14U Rockville Soccer Club||14U MSI Legends|
|14U MSI Green 2007 Boys||14U FC Frederick 2007 Royal|
|14U Potomac White 2007|
|14U Takoma Parks Panthers|
|14U MRM Coyotes Gold|
|15U MRM Black 06G Fire|
|15U Takoma Park Revolution||15U MRM Rock Creek Rowdies 06G|
|15U Rampage F.C. 07 Tiger||15U MSI Academy White (Storm)|
|15U Next Level Olympia 06 Red||15U Potomac Blue 06|
|15U Montgomery Monsters|
|16U Rockville Soccer Club||15U LESC SPIRIT FC U15 Girls|
|16U LESA FC U16 Boys||16U MSC Green Academy 2005 (ONE)|
|16U Maryland Bobcays Youth Galaxie||16U MSC Green Academy 2005 (TWO)|
|16U MSI Academy Silver|
|17U LESC SPIRIT FC U17 GIRLS|
|17U MRM Cosmos 2004|
1. Team Roster - Click Here
2. COVID-19 Health Check and Waiver Form - Click Here (must be completed every game)
- Forms must be collected by the team's coach or manager and then turned in at the Check-In tent which will be located in between Fields 19 & 20. If a coach/player does not comply, they may not participate in the game and must leave the premises.
3. Proof of Age - all participants will need to submit proof of age (acceptable submittable forms are club player cards, birth certificates and/or passports).
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN ITS ENTIRETY:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL COACHES AND PLAYERS:
- The Health Check and Waiver form found at the link above must be completed for EVERY COACH and PLAYER for EVERY game. NO EXCEPTIONS! Any player or coach who has not submitted a form MAY NOT PLAY OR BE ON THE TEAM'S SIDELINE.
- Rosters and proof of age need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, January 4, 5:00pm (EST). Teams adding additional players/guest players to the rosters during the season, must submit a new roster and proof age for new players to the league admin by the Thursday prior to the weekend's game in order for them to be approved to play.
Rules of the Game:
- 08U-12U Two twenty-five (25) minute halves. Five (5) minute halftime.
- 13U-17U Two thirty (30) minute halves. Ten (10) minute halftime.
- All games must start on time.
- 7 vs. 7 (08U-18U) A game may start with a minimum of five (5) players.
- If a team does not have enough players to start the game, the clock will start on time. A team must start the game at the scheduled starting time if the minimum number of players is present. If, after 10 minutes, a team does not have enough players to start the game, the game will be cancelled and counted as a forfeit.
08U-18U Team roster is (14) players - maximum roster of (11) players and (1) coach per game.
Guest Players - Teams may add guest players throughout the season within the respective roster sizes per age group.
NO SPECTATORS ARE PERMITTED.
HOME & AWAY TEAMS:
The home team (first team listed on the schedule) is responsible for providing a size 4 or 5 ball for each league game.
Teams are required to have both a colored and white shirt available at every league game. Home team must change in the event of a color conflict. (It is NOT necessary to have unique numbers on each jersey.
No standings will be kept and no post season awards will be given.